Wicked Wednesday ATC challenge wants us to create a fairy wonderland. Here’s my atc:
Every fairy wonderland needs a bit of bling, so I added some Diamond Stickles:
- Mushrooms, fairies, fairy dust: Lavinia
- Fairy Frolics: Scrollswork
- Greenery: Katzelkraft
Dilly Beans wants us to be inspired by a song. I’ve been listening to the ‘album top 500’ all evening, so plenty of inspiration to go by. This song hasn’t popped up (yet), but that Dilly Beans image just screamed to be picked to illustrate this particular song!
I also would like to enter this atc into the ‘PunkyouGirl challenge: Things with wings‘.
Thanks for popping in!
I’ve got another atc to share with you (sorry, scan isn’t too great)!
I’d like to enter this Octopode steampunk girl into the following challenges:
- Macabre Monday: Ripped to ribbons (I hope this gold mesh ribbon qualifies for the challenge)
- Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers: C is for Crap (why the h** did I buy those flowers and butterflies? I hardly ever use any embellishments anyway… Excellent opportunity to use them, though!)
- Think Monday Think Atc: Butterfly girl
- Pile it on: Metal (cogs and gears… about the only embellishments that I do like to incorporate in my projects).
Lots of people find monsters scary, but to me they are not! I find them mostly funny and adorable and they make me SMILE!
I’m so glad that So Artful Challenges focuses on ‘friendly monsters’ this month. Here’s my ATC (the colours are a bit brighter in person, especially the neon pink):
I used stamps and spray inks by Dylusions.
I hope this friendly monster made you smile!
I had this lovely butterfly postage stamp that I wanted to use on an atc, so I decided to combine it with stamped images of dragonflies and mail art stamps.
The background is painted with gesso and sprayed and dripped with Dylusions inks. The edge of the card has been gold embossed.
This is my entry for the following challenges:
- Postcard : Stampendous
- Dragonflies: The artistic stamper
- Spread your wings postage mark: Crafty Individuals
- Grid: Stampers Anonymous
Ok, let’s make that May… Here’ s my atc for the current challenge at the Dilly Beans challenge blog.
- Heart monster: Dilly Beans
- Tree, sentiment: Katzelkraft
- Cross: Cherry Pie
- Spider: Martha Stewart
Hello there! Here are my mad scientist experiments for Haunted Design House Challenge #187 Wotking in the Lab, late one night:
- Jar: The Artistic Stamper
- Eyeballs: Dylusions
- All other stamps: Stampers Anonymous