Lots of creative blogs are offering us great eye candy, so I decided to dedicate an ATC to… eye candy:
Id like to enter this atc into the following challenges :
- Tree, sun, kid: Dilly Beans
- Script: Darkroom Door
- Music sheet: All night media
Lots of people find monsters scary, but to me they are not! I find them mostly funny and adorable and they make me SMILE!
I’m so glad that So Artful Challenges focuses on ‘friendly monsters’ this month. Here’s my ATC (the colours are a bit brighter in person, especially the neon pink):
I used stamps and spray inks by Dylusions.
I hope this friendly monster made you smile!
I love ATCs with a wink, so Stampotique Designers Challenge # 141 ‘Humour’ is right up my alley!
The quirky Stampotique images match really well with the funny sentiments by Dylusions, don’t you think?
I used Dylusions sprays, Derwent pencils, Distress stickles, silver embossing powder.
I’d also like to enter this atc into the ‘Anything goes’ challenge (#45) currently running at the Kreativer Bastel Blog.
Thanks for looking!
Some people find it hard to create masculine cards, but for me the opposite is actually true… I had lots of fun creating this masculine ATC featuring a big fan of Jack Skellington!
It’s my entry for:
I used structure paste and distress inks to create the brick wall background and stamped (& altered) and coloured the images. The sentiment is computer generated.
- Smile: Stampotique
- Frame: Stamp Francisco
- Jack Skellington: Stamp It Crazy
I have a fondness for all things Celtic (that’s why I chose Aisling as a nickname), so I’ve been having great fun creating some ‘unusual’ ATCs for St. Patrick’s Day.
This is my entry for the following challenges:
Thanks for looking! I hope these made you smile!
Here’s an ATC I’d like to enter into the following challenges:
The background has been created using gesso and distress inks.
- Cat: Stampitcrazy
- Paws and sentiment: Scrolls Work
Thanks for stopping by!
Here’s my odd bird for the Three Muses. As you can see, I took this challenge quite literally. 🙂
For my background I sponged several colours distress ink and and sprayed it with water. The border was stamped with scraps of unmounted rubberstamps and highlighted using a white gelpen. For the bird I combined an Arstitic stamper bird, the legs of Stampotique’s “Moth Fab” and a hat by Scrollswork. The words are by Stampcamp.