Currently ‘Haunted Design House’ is celebrating its milestone of reaching 666 followers and I really wanted to join the party. They chose the Iron Maiden song ‘Number of the beast’ as their theme for this fortnight’s challenge. I really had to wreck my brain, but last night I finally came up with an idea!
Here’s my interactive house shaped ATC :
I’d like to enter this ATC into the following challenges:
- Window: StampItCrazy
- Door: Crafty Individuals
- Cobweb: stampers anonymous
- Spider: Martha Stewart
- Checkers: Stamp Francisco
- Cat: Rubbernecker
- Speech bubble: Kelly Panacci
- Monster: Stampotique
Haunted Design House offered us an interesting recipe with the following 5 ingredients: black, purple, green, metal and flourish.
Here’s what I brewed in my cauldron:
I mounted a green bubble background ATC on a black and purple card featuring clear embossed flourishes. My metal ingredient consists of a silver heat embossed pentagram. Sorry for the bad scan, in real life the green ‘s got a bit more punch and the pink is actually neon pink.
- Witch: Gaïa
- Cauldron & mouse: Cherry Pie
- Bats: Stampers Anonymous
- Pentagram: Make your mark
- Bubble sentiment: Stampendous
Wicked Wednesday wants us to create an ATC featuring a die-cut. I used a graveyard die-cut and spiderweb border punch:
- Witch: Third Coast
- Sentiment: Quietfire
- Bat: Stampers Anonymous
Lots of creative blogs are offering us great eye candy, so I decided to dedicate an ATC to… eye candy:
Id like to enter this atc into the following challenges :
- Tree, sun, kid: Dilly Beans
- Script: Darkroom Door
- Music sheet: All night media
Wicked Wednesday ATC challenge wants us to create a fairy wonderland. Here’s my atc:
Every fairy wonderland needs a bit of bling, so I added some Diamond Stickles:
- Mushrooms, fairies, fairy dust: Lavinia
- Fairy Frolics: Scrollswork
- Greenery: Katzelkraft
Dilly Beans wants us to be inspired by a song. I’ve been listening to the ‘album top 500’ all evening, so plenty of inspiration to go by. This song hasn’t popped up (yet), but that Dilly Beans image just screamed to be picked to illustrate this particular song!
I also would like to enter this atc into the ‘PunkyouGirl challenge: Things with wings‘.
Thanks for popping in!
I’ve got another atc to share with you (sorry, scan isn’t too great)!
I’d like to enter this Octopode steampunk girl into the following challenges:
- Macabre Monday: Ripped to ribbons (I hope this gold mesh ribbon qualifies for the challenge)
- Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers: C is for Crap (why the h** did I buy those flowers and butterflies? I hardly ever use any embellishments anyway… Excellent opportunity to use them, though!)
- Think Monday Think Atc: Butterfly girl
- Pile it on: Metal (cogs and gears… about the only embellishments that I do like to incorporate in my projects).