Once I start playing with my Stampotique stamps, there’s no holding back… No atc this time, but a vintage card in shades of brown and splashes of orange:
I’d like to enter this card into the following challenges:
- Glimmering Hope (girl) & stars: Stampotique
- Dream Big, Change the World: Art Journey
- Follow your Dreams: Crafty Individuals
- The future belongs to …: Hero arts
Here’s a vintage Christmas card I’d like to enter into the Jingle Belles Vintage Christmas challenge.
- Damask background: Darkroom Door
- Sheet music: Tim Holtz
- Sentiment: Scrolls Work
- Winged Children collage image: Tina 46 Klix
I’ve been posting lots of cards lately (which is very unlike me), so here’s an ATC:
Just in time for the following challenges:
The sentiment was computer generated. It refers to a song by The Rolling Stones.
Stamps & images used
- Steampunk girl: Altered Artifacts
- Frame: Stampers Anonymous
- Crackle: Hampton art
- Clock; Cherry Pie
Here’s a card for two of my favourite ‘creepy’ challenges: HDH Macabre Monday (pass the distressing) and Smudgy Antics (embellish it).
I don’t know if you’d agree, but I find the well-known Tim Holtz sentiment a perfect match for the funny Smeared Ink Halloween image. Makes me smile. 🙂
- Little grumpy image: Smeared Ink
- Stripes: Darkroom Door
- Crackle: Hampton Art
- Sentiment and design scrap: Tim Holtz
I’d like to share with you an ATC I made for a personal swap.
It’s a versamark resist background on glossy paper brayered with adirondack inks and stamped with Archival ink.The edges are heat embossed in gold.
I’d like to enter this atc into the following challenges:
- Scratches and sentiment: Tim Holtz
- Script background: Darkroom Door
- Postage marks: Scrolls Work
- Bicycle: Katzelkraft
Here’s a ‘masculine’ card I’ve made recently.
I’d like to enter it into the following challenges:
- Car: Katzelkraft
- Ticket (sentiment is computer generated), scratches, blots: Tim Holtz
- Map: A Capella
- Destination: Royal Brush Clear choice
- Happiness: Crafty Individuals
Some time ago, I made this gothic arch ATC tryptich for a personal swap:
I used several techniques: stamping with water, antique wallpaper technique featured in the Technique Junkie’s June/July 2010 newsletter, collage, …
I’d like to enter this ATC triptych to the following challenges:
I often find inspiration in song lyrics for my creations, and this particular one was inspired by ‘Endless skies’, a song by VNV Nation. I didn’t find an official video for this song, so I included the following one featuring the lyrics: