You can find new creative work on my Instagram account under the name @craftyflow. Hope to see you there!
Currently ‘Haunted Design House’ is celebrating its milestone of reaching 666 followers and I really wanted to join the party. They chose the Iron Maiden song ‘Number of the beast’ as their theme for this fortnight’s challenge. I really had to wreck my brain, but last night I finally came up with an idea!
Here’s my interactive house shaped ATC :
I’d like to enter this ATC into the following challenges:
- Haunted Design House: Number of the beast
- Stampotique Designers challenge #152: Sentimental
- A step in the dark: Anything goes/zombies (I obviously opted for ‘anything goes’)
- Crafty cardmakers: Wooden it be lovely (–>wooden doors & window)
- SimonSaysStamp Monday challenge: I ought to use this more (I never get down to using zigzag scissors, but they were perfect to create those roof tiles!)
- Window: StampItCrazy
- Door: Crafty Individuals
- Cobweb: stampers anonymous
- Spider: Martha Stewart
- Checkers: Stamp Francisco
- Cat: Rubbernecker
- Speech bubble: Kelly Panacci
- Monster: Stampotique
I’ve been playing with my new Rubbernecker watercolour stamps. Here is the result:
I’d like to enter this CAS card into the following challenges:
- Poppies & sentiment: Rubbernecker
- Butterflies: Lavinia
Lots of guys are currently under the spell of soccer. Everywhere in the country people assemble to watch the game together and hope for a victory so as to be able to indulge in celebrations.
I made this clean and simple card for a guy who totally loves soccer:
At this very moment, Belgium is playing against Algeria, but, to be honest, things don’t look too good for us. Let’s hope the Red Devils will be able to get their act together and score, for otherwise my card will have been to no avail and there will be no celebrations at all…
I’d like to enter this card into the following challenges:
- Try it on tuesday: One for the boys
- Stampotique Designers Challenge #150: Celebrate
- SimonSaysStamp Monday Challenge: Anything goes.
- Monsters: Stampotique
- Scratches: Stampers Anonymous
The Belgian Red Devils did manage to win after all! 1-2 for Belgium. 🙂
Two weeks ago I attended a workshop @ In ‘t woefke. The purpose was to create fairylike cards using Lavinia stamps, but I felt like creating a spooky card too:
All stamps are by Lavinia, except for the sentiment, which is Stampendous.
I only had used this card size (100 x210 mm) a handful of times before, but I actually really like it, so I’m pretty sure I will use it more often in the future.
This is my entry for the following challenges:
- A step in the darkness: anything goes
- My time to craft: DL it
- Kreativerbastelblog: anything but square.
Haunted Design House offered us an interesting recipe with the following 5 ingredients: black, purple, green, metal and flourish.
Here’s what I brewed in my cauldron:
I mounted a green bubble background ATC on a black and purple card featuring clear embossed flourishes. My metal ingredient consists of a silver heat embossed pentagram. Sorry for the bad scan, in real life the green ‘s got a bit more punch and the pink is actually neon pink.
- Witch: Gaïa
- Cauldron & mouse: Cherry Pie
- Bats: Stampers Anonymous
- Pentagram: Make your mark
- Bubble sentiment: Stampendous
Wicked Wednesday wants us to create an ATC featuring a die-cut. I used a graveyard die-cut and spiderweb border punch:
- Witch: Third Coast
- Sentiment: Quietfire
- Bat: Stampers Anonymous
Lots of creative blogs are offering us great eye candy, so I decided to dedicate an ATC to… eye candy:
Id like to enter this atc into the following challenges :
- Tree, sun, kid: Dilly Beans
- Script: Darkroom Door
- Music sheet: All night media
Wicked Wednesday ATC challenge wants us to create a fairy wonderland. Here’s my atc:
Every fairy wonderland needs a bit of bling, so I added some Diamond Stickles:
- Mushrooms, fairies, fairy dust: Lavinia
- Fairy Frolics: Scrollswork
- Greenery: Katzelkraft
Dilly Beans wants us to be inspired by a song. I’ve been listening to the ‘album top 500’ all evening, so plenty of inspiration to go by. This song hasn’t popped up (yet), but that Dilly Beans image just screamed to be picked to illustrate this particular song!
I also would like to enter this atc into the ‘PunkyouGirl challenge: Things with wings‘.
Thanks for popping in!