The Less is more challenge focuses on 1 layer cards featuring ‘3 of something’ and the Cheerful Stamp Pad wants to see silhouettes. Here’s a fairy silhouette card featuring 3 flowers and 3 colours of Distress ink (Shabby Shutters, Peeled Paint, Broken China):
I decided to create a matching envelope:
Thanks for looking!
- Flowers, fairies: Lavinia
- Sentiment: Quietfire
Here’s my first easel ATC:
This time I’ve really stepped out of my comfort zone. Let me explain you why:
- Pink is a colour that I don’t use very often
- I usually create my own stamped backgrounds, but this time I used patterned papers instead
- I hardly ever use any embellishments, let alone create my own, but for this atc I created my own flowers using the Tim Holtz flower diecut following the first couple of steps of this tutorial. It looks more difficult than it is, you really should give it a try!
- I’ve never created folded cards before, so this is my first easel ATC based on this tutorial and I must say it was great fun!
I’d like to enter this atc into the following challenges:
Here’s my colourful ATC for Theme Thursday’s “Bright colors” challenge.
Flower: Penny Black
Sun: All Night Media
Sequin: Scrolls Work
Sentiment: Crafty Individuals