Yay! One of my New Year’s resolutions is trying to make more journal pages and here’s the first one of 2014!
The musically challenged blog wanted us to create something inspired by an Alice in Wonderland themed song. This journal page is based on a song called ‘Red Queen’ by the band ‘Funker Vogt’. I love this song, as both the lyrics (read them here) and music are beautiful. If you have become curious, feel free to listen :
As I’ve used lots of Stampotique stamps, I’d also like to enter this page in Stampotique Designers Challenge 129 ‘Anything goes’.
- Stampotique: Gooseneck, Relaxin (poor fellow, I cut his legs), Angel (poor thing, I cut her wings), Halloween cube (skull)
- Cherry Pie: card suits and Alice in Wonderland text swirls
- Stampinback: Playing cards
- Stampers Anonymous: various texture stamps
- Deviantscrap Finecrafted Designs’AliceInZettiland’: floor image