Here’s my first easel ATC:
This time I’ve really stepped out of my comfort zone. Let me explain you why:
- Pink is a colour that I don’t use very often
- I usually create my own stamped backgrounds, but this time I used patterned papers instead
- I hardly ever use any embellishments, let alone create my own, but for this atc I created my own flowers using the Tim Holtz flower diecut following the first couple of steps of this tutorial. It looks more difficult than it is, you really should give it a try!
- I’ve never created folded cards before, so this is my first easel ATC based on this tutorial and I must say it was great fun!
I’d like to enter this atc into the following challenges:
- Stampotique Designers’ Challenge ‘Out of the box’
- Crafty Cardmakers ‘Create your own flowers’
- ATCs with attitude ‘Anything goes’
- Try it on Tuesday ‘Bingo with a twist – add a butterfly’ (the image below shows you the elements I’ve used)