Here’s a selection of Halloween ATCs I’ve been making for the Hasty Halloween Swap @ ATCs for all and for some personal swaps.
There’s something special about these ATCs, for the fabric, the white lettering and the skull glow in the dark if they’ve absorbed light during the day. Unfortunately, I haven’t been able to photograph them in the dark.
I’d like to enter these ATCs to the following swaps:
- TMTA – Mummy/skeleton
- Created by hand – Halloween/Tag dies
- Paperminutes – Skeleton
- Make my monday – Orange and black
- Art Cards Challenge – Spooky, scary, creepy halloween
- Gloomy art – Halloween
- Tim Holtz: Cobweb stamp and embossing folder, letter die
- Darkroom Door: Baroque background
- Stamp it crazy: skull
- Phosphorescent gel