These are 4 ATCs I created for a circus themed swap @ Creatief met stempels, a yahoo-group I belong to.
I’d like to enter these ATCs to the I brake for challenges Background challenge. The first background was painted with green acrylic paint and stamped with red stazon. The second and third backgrounds are sponged with distress ink and stamped with respectively orange distress ink and brown versafine. For the last background I first applied a layer of lime acrylic paint, then I stamped the diamond background with versamark and clear embossed it . I added a second layer of darker green acrylic paint and wiped away the excess paint on the embossed areas.
The sentiment was heat embossed and painted with perfect pearls.
- Modern background & clown: Stampinback
- Sentiment & flourish: Fiskars
- Script stamp: crafty individuals
- Gothic text stamp: Lost Coast design
- Diamond background: Stampcamp
- Numbers: Fusion art stamps