Well, it’s Wednesday and already very late, but I don’t want to deprive you of your weekly peek at my workdesk. It’s getting very boring, for I’m still managing to keep it tidy (well, actually I just throw my stash in the boxes you’re seeing, thus giving you the impression that I’m very tidy and well organised… clever huh).
On my desk there are envelopes I prepared for two ATC swaps. The decorated one contains my “Take a letter” swap (which I shared here) for The Stamp Man in the UK and the other envelope contains 5 turquoise and brown ATCs. I just gave you a tiny little sneak peek, so as not to spoil the fun for the ladies who will receive them.
On my desk there’s also an ATC I started, in which I incorporated a very funny character I cut out from a label of one of our famous Belgian beers. Can you guess the name of the beer, I wonder? I would like to add a funny sentiment to that ATC, but I really can’t think of one… It should to be short, so as not to completely cover the “antique wallpaper” background and I’d like it to be funny or mischievous. Well, maybe I will come up with something, or maybe one of you will give me inspiration!
Last but not least, I’ve got something else to share with you. I received a blog award by Andrea.
My blog sure has attitude, I’m just not sure if it’s the right one. 🙂 Thank you very much, Andrea.
Well, I have to say 3 things about myself. Here they are:
- I follow 237 crafting blogs and 2 non-crafting blogs in my Google Reader.
- After winning a photography contest, I have been the in-house concert photographer of a famous Belgian concert hall (Ancienne Belgique) from September 2009 until September 2010.
- I have my driving licence but I don’t dare to drive. This is probably because I don’t have a normal depth perception.
I’d like to hand over this award to the following blogs with attitude:
- Barb of Haunted Design House. Someone who hosts a weekly creepy (but sometimes cute) challenge surely deserves an attitude award.
- Scrap Sanctuary. Those ladies make beautiful gothic, fairylike, celtic and medieval scrapbook layouts and host a monthly challenge.
- Isa’s Art. This French lady shares lots of interesting techniques on her blog and hosts an altered playing cards challenge.
- Sarah Schwerin. This wonderful host of “Inkurable Stampers” loves creepy as well as vintage. She makes beautiful creations in all styles and she’s a member of the Darkroom Door Design team.
- Carola Bartz. A loyal contributor to WOYWW who makes beautiful cards and pictures and who teaches classes too.
Well, girls. This is what you have to do if you want to receive a $5.00 Digi’s With Attitude! Gift Certificate:
You must state 3 things that makes you different from everyone else and you must nominate 5 blogs. Lastly, you must display the Blog Award Badge (above) in your sidebar and link it back to the Digi’s With Attitude! Challenge Blog. Good luck!
And now, back to the workdesks @ Stamping Ground!