Hi folks! Thanks for your lovely comments last week. Everyone seemed to think that my workdesk didn’t look messy at all… NOT! The picture didn’t show my entire workdesk …euh dinner table. Anyway, I should have showed you the whole mess, but I couldn’t stand it any more and I cleaned up a bit yesterday evening. I’m sure it won’t stay clean for a long time, as I’m planning an evening of crafting when I’ll be home from work.
- heatgun (one of my favourite tools, as I love embossing)
- water that I’ve used to mix with perfect pearls
- stamp positioner (with stamped stampotique images)
- finished and unfinished Stampotique ATC (you’ll see them soon in detail)
- more Stampotique images stamped on black paper and bleached
- in the box, some stamps that I made out of scraps of rubberstamp plates (squares, triangles, pointy hats, stripes, drops, etc)
- probably the stamp I used most often: the backside of an ATC by Darkroom Door
- my favourite sentiment stamps by Hero Arts.
More workdesks HERE!